Off-the-Shelf and Custom Solar Optical Components
Edmund Optics offers a variety of solar optical components supporting photovoltaic technologies. Whether your project is in the early stages of Research and Development or you are ready for full-scale product launch, we are able to provide unique components that may pave the way for a greener tomorrow. From large Fresnel or glass condenser lenses to a variety of cold coated optics, many of our components have been used in photovoltaic applications for years.
- Components for Collecting and Focusing Solar Energy
- Components for Advancing LED Technology
- Unique Optical Designs for Researchers and OEMs
- Customized Solutions Available for Unique Photovoltaic Applications
Photovoltaic Solar Cell, Solar Panels and Photovoltaic Inspection System
As a world leader in the design of precision imaging lenses, Edmund Optics is uniquely suited to be your partner in development and deployment of photovoltaic solar inspection systems. We have decades of experience in designing high resolution, high throughput lenses for large format sensors.
- Large Format Lenses for Photovoltaic Solar Cell Inspection Capable
of Identifying Defects as Small as 5μm on a 5" Field of View
- Variety of Zoom Lenses for Wafer-level Inspection
- Vision Integration Partners for Complete System Development and Integration
Our understanding of the components and the market makes us uniquely suited as a manufacturing partner for your photovoltaic optical component needs. Send us a print or give us a call to discuss your optical component needs with one of our experienced engineers.
Need help designing a photovoltaic inspection system? We work with a select group of Vision Integration Partners for full-scale system design and deployment. Contact us today to get in touch with an EO VIP.
Edmund Optics makes it easy to find the right product for your application. You can learn more about our standard and custom photovoltaic capabilities or view product specifications.